Tadao Takashima (高島忠夫 is a Takashima Tadao)Japanese film and television actor. He is the husband of actress Hanayo Sumi and the father of actors Masanobu Takashima and Masahiro Takashima. Takashima appeared in several of Toho's kaiju films during the Showa era, most notably King Kong vs. Godzilla.
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962) as Osamu Sakurai
- Atragon (1963) as Susumu Hatanaka
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965) as Dr. Kenichiro Kawaji
- Son of Godzilla (1967) as Dr. Tsunezo Kusumi
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (1993) as Center for Psychic Development Chief Hosono
- In Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, Tadao Takashima's character, Chief Hosono, encounters Kazuma Aoki, played by Takashima's son Masahiro Takashima. When they are introduced, Hosono tells Aoki that he "doesn't trust him one little bit."
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.