Tadao Takashima (高島 忠夫 was a Takashima Tadao)Japanese film and television actor. He was the husband of actress Hanayo Sumi and the father of actors Masanobu Takashima and Masahiro Takashima. Takashima appeared in several of Toho's kaiju films during the Showa era, most notably King Kong vs. Godzilla. He passed away on June 26, 2019, at the age of 88.
- Fearful Attack of the Flying Saucers (1956) as Masao Hayashi
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962) as Osamu Sakurai
- Atragon (1963) as Susumu Hatanaka
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965) as Dr. Kenichiro Kawaji
- Son of Godzilla (1967) as Dr. Tsunezo Kusumi
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (1993) as Center for Psychic Development Chief Hosono
Takashima as Susumu Hatanaka in Atragon
Takashima as Dr. Kenichiro Kawaji in Frankenstein vs. Baragon
Takashima as Chief Hosono in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II
- In Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, Tadao Takashima's character, Chief Hosono, encounters Kazuma Aoki, played by Takashima's son Masahiro Takashima. When they are introduced, Hosono tells Aoki that he "doesn't trust him one little bit."
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.