Seiji Onaka (大仲 清治 is a Japanese former professional baseball player and actor who was cast as Onaka Seiji)Godzilla in Son of Godzilla. However, a hand injury forced him to bow out of the role shortly after filming started. He was replaced by Hiroshi Sekita. Toho chose both Onaka and Sekita because they were taller than Haruo Nakajima, the regular Godzilla suit actor at the time, allowing Minilla to appear smaller in comparison.
Onaka also appeared in numerous small roles in many of Toho's science-fiction films from 1956 to 1970.
- Rodan (1956) as Nakagawa
- The Human Vapor (1960) as Police Officer
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962) as Pacific Pharmaceutical Employee / Oyana-maru Sailor
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) as Fisherman / Police Officer
- Dogora (1964) as Airplane Passenger
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as UFO Club Member / Reporter / Tourist
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965)
- Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965) as JSDF Soldier
- The War of the Gargantuas (1966) as Coast Guard Official
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966) as Newspaperman / Dance Spectator / Red Bamboo Soldier
- King Kong Escapes (1967) as Sailor on Dr. Who's Ship
- Son of Godzilla (1967) as Godzilla [land scenes, with Hiroshi Sekita]
- Destroy All Monsters (1968) as Military Officer / Moon Base Engineer / Reporter
- Latitude Zero (1969)
- Space Amoeba (1970) as Sergio Islander
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />