Harold S. Conway (ハロルド・コンウェイ was an Harorudo Conuei)American tax advisor and actor who appeared frequently in Japanese films and television between the 1950s and 1970s. He was one of a trio of foreign actors appearing frequently in Toho's Showa era productions, along with Andrew Hughes and Osman Yusuf. Delivering his lines in both English and Japanese, he was perhaps best recognized for his role as Dr. Immelman in The Mysterians, a part which he reprised for the film's 1959 sequel, Battle in Outer Space. Conway acted in his last known role in 1975's I Am a Cat, and passed away sometime during 1996.
- The Mysterians (1957) as Dr. Immelman
- Battle in Outer Space (1959) as Dr. Immelman
- Mothra (1961) as Rolisican Ambassador
- The Last War (1961) as Federal Army Missile Base Commander
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962) as United Nations correspondent on Seahawk
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) as Ambassador [uncredited; scene removed from Japanese cut]
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965) as Photography scholar [uncredited]
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967) as William Childer [episode 24]
- Mighty Jack (TV 1968) as Q Commander L [episode 11]
- Goke, Body Snatcher from Hell (1968) as Britannian Ambassador [uncredited]
- Genocide (1968) as US army commander
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.