Koichi Yamadera (山寺 宏一, also known by the nicknames Yama-chan Yamadera Kōichi) (やまちゃん) and Bazooka Yamadera (バズーカ山寺, is a Bazūka Yamadera)Japanese actor, voice actor, narrator, singer, and impressionist. He is internationally famous for his countless high-profile voice-over roles, with some of his most famous roles including Spike Spiegel in Cowboy Bebop, Shun Akiyama in the Like a Dragon (formerly Yakuza) video game series, Togusa in Ghost in the Shell, Ryoji Kaji in Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Beerus in Dragon Ball Super. In addition, he has performed dubbing for the Japanese versions of international media, serving as the official voice-over artist for Hollywood actors Will Smith, Eddie Murphy, and Jim Carrey and also dubbing over many other notable Hollywood actors in individual films. He also serves as the official Japanese voice actor for Disney's animated characters Donald Duck, Stitch, and many others. Yamadera appeared in some capacity in three of the Millennium Godzilla films, cameoing as himself in one and narrating another, and voices Zoffy in Shin Ultraman.
- Ultraman: Towards the Future (1995) as Lloyd Wilder [voice, Japanese dub]
- Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000) as himself [Oha Suta host]
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001) as television producer
- Godzilla Final Wars (2004) as narrator [voice]
- Gridman: Boys Invent Great Hero (2015) as Takeshi Todo
- Japan Animator Expo (web 2014-2015)
- Ultraman Orb the Movie (2017) as Alien Gapiya Sadis [voice]
- Shin Ultraman (2022) as Zōffy [voice]
- Shin Ultra Fight (web 2022) as narrator [voice]
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.