Ralph Jesser (ロルフ・ジェッサー, Rorufu Jessā)[a] also known by the name Ralph Jessup (ロルフ・ジェサップ and often miscredited in English as Rolf Jesser and Rolf Jessup, is a retired Rorufu Jesappu)American actor who appeared frequently in Japanese special effects films between the 1960s and 70s. He is perhaps best recognized for his portayal of Lieutenant Colonel Gordon in Genocide and Emperor Antonio's aide in Godzilla vs. Megalon.
- The Last War (1961) as Alliance military officer [uncredited]
- Gorath (1962) as South Pole base worker [uncredited]
- Atragon (1963) as Muan [uncredited]
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) as U.S. Navy officer [American version; uncredited]
- Genocide (1968) as Lieutenant Colonel Gordon[b]
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973) as Seatopian radio operator [as Ralph Jessup][c]
- Prophecies of Nostradamus (1974) as New Guinea search party member
- ESPY (1974) as Anti-ESPY
Jesser as a Seatopian in Godzilla vs. Megalon
- Jesser's surname is instead rendered イェッサー (Iessā) in the credits of ESPY.
- Credited as "Rolf Jesser" in the international version.
- Uncredited in the international version.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.