Juan Ricardo Ojeda, known professionally as TJ Storm, is an American actor, voice actor, stuntman, dancer, and martial artist. He has been inducted into the Martial Arts Masters Hall of Fame three times, and has worked in various roles in television, films and video games since the early 1990's. Storm performed motion capture for Godzilla in Legendary Pictures' Godzilla, and reprised his role in the film's sequel, Godzilla: King of the Monsters.
- Godzilla (2014) - Godzilla performance capture [uncredited]
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) - Godzilla performance capture
Selected video games
- Call of Duty: Warzone (2022) - Godzilla performance capture
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (2022) - Godzilla performance capture
Storm (right) alongside the motion capture actors for the female (left) and male (center) MUTOs
Storm at the Godzilla Minus One U.S. premiere
- Storm previously appeared in two American interpretations of tokusatsu properties: VR Troopers, as the recurring villain Doom Master, and Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight, as Grant's master in one episode.
- In an interview with SyFy Wire published on February 28, 2019, Storm revealed that the very first movie he ever saw was Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster, which he said made it especially exciting to have the chance to portray Godzilla himself. Coincidentally, Kurt Carley, Godzilla's suit actor for the 1998 American film, has stated that Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster was the film that inspired him to become a monster suit actor.
This is a list of references for TJ Storm. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 5 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.