I don't like playing just regular guys.
— Yoshio Tsuchiya
Yoshio Tsuchiya (土屋 嘉男 was a Japanese actor. A favorite of directors Tsuchiya Yoshio)Akira Kurosawa and Ishiro Honda, he appeared in films as varied as Seven Samurai and Invasion of Astro-Monster. He often sought the most unusual roles available in Toho's science-fiction films, drawing upon his interest in space travel and UFOs to enhance the parts. Tsuchiya passed away on February 8, 2017, at the age of 89.
- Invisible Man (1954) as Reporter Komatsu
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955) as Tajima
- The Mysterians (1957) as Mysterian Leader
- H-Man (1958) as Detective Taguchi
- Varan (1958) as Lieutenant Commander Katsumoto
- Battle in Outer Space (1959) as Koichi Iwomura
- The Secret of the Telegian (1960) as Detective Captain Okazaki
- The Human Vapor (1960) as Mizuno/Human Vapor
- Matango (1963) as Masafumi Kasai
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965) as Mr. Kawai
- Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965) as Controller of Planet X
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) as Ono [episode 2]
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967) as Dr. Morita [episode 18]
- Son of Godzilla (1967) as Furukawa
- Ultraseven (TV 1967-1968) as Dr. Tsuchida [episodes 14-15]
- Destroy All Monsters (1968) as Dr. Otani
- Space Amoeba (1970) as Dr. Kyoichi Miya
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991) as Yasuaki Shindo
Tsuchiya as Dr. Otani in Destroy All Monsters
This is a list of references for Yoshio Tsuchiya. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.