Kathy Horan (キャシー・ホーラン, also known by the name Cathy Horan and often miscredited in English as Cathy Holan, is a retired Kyashī Hōran)American actress. She frequently appeared in Japanese special effects films in the 1960s, most notably Goké, Body Snatcher from Hell and Genocide.
- Monster Booska (TV 1966-1967) as guest at hotel [episode unknown]
- The X from Outer Space (1967) as Earth base control assistant [uncredited]
- King Kong Escapes (1967) as United Nations reporter [uncredited]
- Ultraseven (TV 1967) as doctor's wife [episode 19]
- The Green Slime (1968) as nurse
- Goké, Body Snatcher from Hell (1968) as Mrs. Neal
- Genocide (1968) as Annabelle [as Cathy Horan]
- Latitude Zero (1969) as base correspondent [uncredited]
Kathy Horan as a United Nations reporter in King Kong Escapes
Kathy Horan as a base correspondent in Latitude Zero
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.