Haruya Sakamoto (坂本晴哉 is a former Sakamoto Haruya)Japanese actor. He played a number of bit parts for Toho during the Showa era and is credited for playing King Ghidorah in Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster.
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955) as Hokkai-maru sailor
- Rodan (1956)
- Varan (1958) as Defense Force executive
- The Three Treasures (1959) as Soldier of Yamato
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962) as Eastern Army facility section manager
- Atragon (1963) as Sergeant Yamada
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) as Self-Defense Force personnel
- Dogora (1964) as Wagon driver
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as King Ghidorah [with Shoichi Hirose]
- The War of the Gargantuas (1966) as Officer B
- Destroy All Monsters (1968) as Joint Defense Force headquarters officer
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.