Takuya Uenishi (上西 琢也 is a Uenishi Takuya)Japanese 3DCG director who has worked for the VFX company Shirogumi since 2013. He created Godzilla's 3D models for and worked as a compositor on Hideaki Anno's 2016 film Shin Godzilla, and served as the character modeling supervisor and CG director of Anno's 2021 film Shin Ultraman. In 2019, Uenishi created the fan film G vs. G for a Godzilla-themed contest put on by GEMSTONE, a partnership between Toho and AlphaBoat. The film came out among the first-prize winners, leading to the greenlighting of the Toho-backed sequel Godzilla vs. Gigan Rex, which premiered at Godzilla Fest 2022. Uenishi also designed and modeled the Godzilla which appeared in the 2019 anime film Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion the Movie.
- Shin Godzilla (2016) - Godzilla modeling & compositor
- G vs. G (2019) [fan film] - Director / VFX
- Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion the Movie (2019) - Godzilla design/modeling
- Shin Ultraman (2022) - Character modeling supervisor / CG director
- Godzilla vs. Gigan Rex (2022) - Director / screenwriter / VFX
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />