Riichiro Manabe (真鍋理一郎 was a Manabe Rīchirō)Japanese film composer. He composed the scores for both Godzilla vs. Hedorah and Godzilla vs. Megalon, as well as for all three films in Michio Yamamoto's Bloodthirsty Trilogy.
- Super Giant: The Artificial Satellite and the Destruction of Humanity (1957) - Composer
- Super Giant: The Spaceship and the Clash of the Artificial Satellite (1958) - Composer
- The Vampire Doll (1970) - Composer
- Lake of Dracula (1971) - Composer
- Godzilla vs. Hedorah (1971) - Composer
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973) - Composer
- Horror of the Wolf (1973) - Composer
- Evil of Dracula (1974) - Composer
- "Defeat Hedorah!" - Composer
- "Return the Sun!" - Composer
- "Get Megalon!" - Composer
- "Godzilla and Jet Jaguar: Punch! Punch! Punch!" - Composer
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />