From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
You can improve this article by contributing useful information to this page yourself, or help by discussing ideas on the talk page.
Riichiro Manabe (眞鍋 理一郎 Manabe Riichirō) was a Japanese film composer. He composed the scores for both Godzilla vs. Hedorah and Godzilla vs. Megalon, as well as for all three films in Michio Yamamoto's Bloodthirsty Trilogy.
- Super Giant: The Artificial Satellite and the Destruction of Humanity (1957)
- Super Giant Continues: The Clash of the Spaceship and the Artificial Satellite (1958)
- The Vampire Doll (1970)
- Lake of Dracula (1971)
- Godzilla vs. Hedorah (1971)
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973)
- Horror of the Wolf (1973)
- Evil of Dracula (1974)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.