|Please help improve this article by talk page.or discussing ideas on its|
Riichiro Manabe (眞鍋 理一郎 Manabe Riichirō) was a Japanese film composer. He composed the scores for both Godzilla vs. Hedorah and Godzilla vs. Megalon, as well as for all three films in Michio Yamamoto's Bloodthirsty Trilogy.
- Super Giant: The Artificial Satellite and the Destruction of Humanity (1957)
- Super Giant Continues: The Clash of the Spaceship and the Artificial Satellite (1958)
- The Vampire Doll (1970)
- Lake of Dracula (1971)
- Godzilla vs. Hedorah (1971)
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973)
- Horror of the Wolf (1973)
- Evil of Dracula (1974)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.