Kanju Yagi and Yasuei Yagi
Kanju Yagi (八木 勘寿 and Yasuei Yagi Yagi Kanju) (八木 康栄, known collectively as the Yagi brothers Yagi Yasuei) (八木兄弟, were Yagi kyōdai)Japanese sculptors and modelers.
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
This section is missing citations or references to back up most things within it.
Please help out by finding a reliable source to add to this article. Otherwise, take what is said here with a grain of salt.
Modelers[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla (1954)
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955)
- Mothra (1961)
- The Last War (1961)
- Gorath (1962)
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962)
- Atragon (1963)
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964)
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964)
- Gamera (1965)
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965)
- The War of the Gargantuas (1966) [Yasuei only]
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966) [Yasuei only]
- Son of Godzilla (1967) [Yasuei only]
- Destroy All Monsters (1968) [Yasuei only]
- Latitude Zero (1969) [Yasuei only]
- All Monsters Attack (1969) [Yasuei only]
- Space Amoeba (1970) [Yasuei only]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Yasuei Yagi's filmography on the official Toho website
- Kanju Yagi's filmography on the official Toho website
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Kanju Yagi and Yasuei Yagi. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.