|[citation(s) needed] — This article is missing references.
Please improve this article by including relevant citations.
As a reader, exercise caution when encountering unsourced statements.
Masao Yagi (八木 正夫 was a Yagi Masao)Japanese modeler, special effects director, and the president of Ex Productions. The son and nephew of brothers Kanju and Yasuei Yagi, respectively, Masao began his career as a part-timer in Teizo Toshimitsu's modeling department on the original Godzilla. After working together on Daiei's Gamera the Giant Monster, he, Keizo Murase, and Toru Suzuki founded ExPro, which would create monster props for numerous companies in both Japan and abroad. In the late 1960s, he personally directed the effects for the Korean movie Yongary, Monster from the Deep and the Hong Kong movie Feng Shen Bang. Yagi passed away due to emphysema on July 31, 2008, but is survived by his son Tsutomu, who continues to run ExPro to this day.
- Godzilla (1954) [assistant]
- Gamera the Giant Monster (1965)
- Magic Serpent (1966)
- Ultra Q (TV 1966)
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967)
- Gamera vs. Gyaos (1967)
- Gamera vs. Viras (1968)
- Yokai Monsters: 100 Monsters (1968)
- Yokai Monsters: Spook Warfare (1968)
- Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts (1969)
- Gamera vs. Guiron (1969)
- Gamera vs. Jiger (1970)
Director of special effects
This is a list of references for Masao Yagi. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
- Kamen Rider Kaijin Pictorial 2016. Hobby Japan. 28 March 2016. ISBN 978-4-7986-1202-7.
- Tsutsumi, Tetsuya; Okubo, Kazumitsu; Abe, Nomaru; Kagami, Toshiharu; Kano, Keisuke; Suzuki, Mitsunobu; Nakamura, Satoshi; Matsui, Etsuko; Ozawa, Ryoko (30 August 2005). Revive! Great Yokai Movies Assembly. Takeshobo. ISBN 4-8124-2265-5.
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.