Samuel Z. Arkoff
Samuel Zachary Arkoff was an American film producer. The co-founder of American International Pictures, he produced numerous monster films throughout his six-decade career, including the UPA-Toho co-production Frankenstein vs. Baragon.
- Reptilicus (1961) [with Sidney W. Pink]
- Godzilla vs. the Thing (1964) [with James H. Nicholson]
- Atragon (1964) [with James H. Nicholson]
- Frankenstein Conquers the World (1966) [with James H. Nicholson]
- Majin, the Monster of Terror (1967) [with James H. Nicholson]
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.