Ken Sano (佐野 健 is a Sano Ken)Japanese director and screenwriter. Beginning to work for Toho in at least 1954, he served as a frequent assistant director on the company's films between the 1950s and 60s, including those of the tokusatsu genre and the Akira Kurosawa-directed I Live in Fear, Throne of Blood and The Hidden Fortress. He worked in his last credited role on the 1967 film, Green Light to Joy.
2nd assistant director
- The Legend of the White Serpent (1956) [with Sakae Hirosawa, Satoshi Kaneko, Kunmei Takahashi]
- Mothra (1961) [with Hiroyasu Sunahara, Hiroshi Haryu, Teruyoshi Nakano]
- Gorath (1962) [with Katsumune Ishida, Masashi Matsumoto]
1st assistant director
- Dogora (1964)
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964)
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966)
- King Kong Escapes (1967)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.