From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Linto Ueda (上田 倫人 is a Ueda Rinto)Japanese filmmaker and VFX artist. A frequent collaborator of Hideaki Anno, he has been involved with every entry in the Shin series of films.
- Giant God Warrior Appears in Tokyo (2012) - Assistant director
- Day of the Kaiju (2014) - VFX
- Attack on Titan the Movie: Part 1 (2015) - Assistant director of special effects
- Attack on Titan: Signal to Strike Back (web 2015) - Assistant director
- Attack on Titan the Movie: Part 2 (2015) - Assistant director of special effects
- Shin Godzilla (2016) - B-unit assistant director [with Ryotaro Kogushi]
- Kaiju Ward Gallas (2019) - Key grip
- Godzilla Interception Operation Awaji attraction video (2020) - NIGOD control room images creator
- The Great Actress Reiko Inui (2019) - Special thanks
- Shin Ultraman (2022) - Post-production supervisor / cinematographer / storyboardist / virtual action cameraman[note 1]
- Shin Ultra Fight (web 2022) - Director [episode TI3] / VFX supervisor
- Shin Kamen Rider (2023) - Post-production supervisor
- ↑ Cinematographer with Katsuro Onoue, Masayuki, Ikki Todoroki, Shinji Higuchi, and Hideaki Anno. Storyboardist with Ikki Todoroki, Shinji Higuchi, Masayuki, Akitoshi Yokoyama, Kazuyoshi Katayama, and Hideaki Anno. Virtual action cameraman with Ikki Todoroki and Masayuki.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.