Patrick Tatopoulos is a Greek-French production designer and director who has worked on several major Hollywood science fiction and special effects films including Independence Day, I, Robot, and Alien vs. Predator. A frequent collaborator of Roland Emmerich, Tatopoulos was hired to design and supervise the special effects for the titular monster in TriStar Pictures' GODZILLA. His production company, Tatopoulos Studios, handled a great deal of the special effects and production design on the film.
- GODZILLA (1998) - Godzilla designer and supervisor
- Godzilla: The Series (1998-2000) - Visual design consultant
- Godzilla (GODZILLA )
- Baby Godzilla (GODZILLA )
- The main protagonist in GODZILLA, Niko Tatopoulos, is named after Patrick Tatopoulos.
- Tatopoulos was thrilled when he learned that the Godzilla he designed would be making an appearance in an official Toho Godzilla film, Godzilla Final Wars, in 2004.
This is a list of references for Patrick Tatopoulos. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 6 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.