Masaaki Hisamatsu (久松 正明 was a Hisamatsu Masaaki)Japanese director and producer who worked for Toho in the 1960s and '70s. Getting his start as an assistant to directors such as Ishiro Honda, Jun Fukuda, and Kihachi Okamoto, he was promoted to 1st AD on Honda's All Monsters Attack (1969). Hisamatsu would go on to direct episodes of all three of Toho Planning's Go! tokusatsu series in the early-to-mid 1970s, also serving as the producer of at least one entry: Go! Kotaro Ushiwaka (1974-1975).
- Note: All roles uncredited except All Monsters Attack.
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965)
- The War of the Gargantuas (1966)
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966)
- Go! Godman (TV 1972-1973) [episodes unknown]
- Go! Greenman (TV 1973-1974) [episodes unknown]
- Go! Kotaro Ushiwaka (TV 1974-1975) [episodes unknown]
This is a list of references for Masaaki Hisamatsu. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.