Daisuke Sato (佐藤 大介 is a Satō Daisuke)Japanese modeler and filmmaker. Having worked as a modeler on a handful of tokusatsu films in the 2000s, he has since served the roles of director, director of special effects, cinematographer, and/or more on a handful of independent kaiju films. He wrote, directed, executive produced, shot, and edited Howl from Beyond the Fog in 2019 and directed the special effects of the 2021 American film Iké Boys. He will also direct the special effects of, shoot, and co-direct Hoshi 35 (2023) and direct the special effects of and produce Brush of the God (2024).
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001)
- The Gransazers (TV 2003-2004) [uncredited]
- Godzilla Final Wars (2004)
- Gamera the Brave (2006)
- Ultraman Mebius & the Ultraman Brothers (2006)
- The Fog Horn (2007) [with Tomohiro Matsumoto]
- Yuzo the Biggest Battle in Tokyo (2022)
- Hoshi 35 (2023) [with Takuma Asai]
- The Fog Horn (2007)
- Howl from Beyond the Fog (2019)
- Hoshi 35 (2023) [co-director, with Kazuma Yoneyama]
Director of special effects
- Wanigon vs. Gamaron (2000) - Suit actor
- The Great Yokai War (2005) [uncredited]
- Howl from Beyond the Fog (2019) - Executive producer / editor / art director / recordist / gaffer / special effects / compositor / puppet creator
- Iké Boys (2021) - Tokusatsu stunt coordinator
- Brush of the God (2023) - Executive producer
- Godzilla (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack) [scales]
- Godzilla (Godzilla Final Wars) [assembler]
- Gamera, Zedus (Gamera the Brave)
- Alien Guts, Alien Nackle (Ultraman Mebius & the Ultraman Brothers)
- Virus King (Yuzo the Biggest Battle in Tokyo)
- Hoshikuzu (Hoshi 35)
- Credited for "tokusatsu special effects."
This is a list of references for Daisuke Sato. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
- LeMay, John (27 November 2019). The Big Book of Japanese Giant Monster Movies: The Lost Films: Mutated Edition. Bicep Books. ISBN 978-1701683945.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.