Daisuke Sato (佐藤 大介 is a Satō Daisuke)Japanese modeler and filmmaker. Having worked as a modeler on a handful of tokusatsu films in the 2000s, he has since directed the independent kaiju film Howl from Beyond the Fog, and will serve as cinematographer on the upcoming Keizo Murase-directed Brush of the God.
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
Modeler[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001) - Assistant modeler [with numerous]
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) - Assistant modeler [with numerous]
- Gamera the Brave (2006) - Assistant monster modeler [with numerous]
- Ultraman Mebius & the Ultraman Brothers (2006) - Alien Guts/Alien Nackle modeler [with numerous]
- Yuzo the Biggest Battle in Tokyo (TBA) - Virus King modeler
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Howl from Beyond the Fog (2019) - Director / director of special effects / screenwriter / executive producer / cinematographer [with Keizo Murase] / editor / art director / recording engineer / lighting technician / compositor / puppet creator
- Brush of the God (2022) - Cinematographer
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Daisuke Sato. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.