Daisuke Sato (佐藤 大介 is a Satō Daisuke)Japanese modeler and filmmaker. Having worked as a modeler on a handful of tokusatsu films in the 2000s, he has since directed the independent kaiju film Howl from Beyond the Fog, and will serve as cinematographer on the upcoming Keizo Murase-directed Brush of the God.
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001) - Assistant modeler [with numerous]
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) - Assistant modeler [with numerous]
- Gamera the Brave (2006) - Assistant monster modeler [with numerous]
- Ultraman Mebius & the Ultraman Brothers (2006) - Alien Guts/Alien Nackle modeler [with numerous]
- Howl from Beyond the Fog (2019) - Director / director of special effects / screenwriter / executive producer / cinematographer [with Keizo Murase] / editor / art director / recording engineer / lighting technician / compositor / puppet creator
- Brush of the God (2022) - Cinematographer
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />