You can improve this article by contributing useful information to this page yourself, or help by discussing ideas on the talk page.
Kimiyoshi Yasuda (安田 公義 was a Yasuda Kimiyoshi)Japanese film director.
Yasuda began his career in 1935, working as an assistant director for Nikkatsu Kyoto Studio. He joined Daiei Kyoto Studio as a director in 1944. He was best known for period dramas, including entries in the Zatoichi and Nemuri Kyoshiro series.
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
Director[edit | edit source]
- Suzunosuke Akado: Defeat the Demon-Faced Gang (1957)
- Suzunosuke Akado: The Vacuum Slash of Asuka (1957)
- Suzunosuke Akado: The One-Legged Demon (1957)
- Daimajin (1966)
- Yokai Monsters: 100 Monsters (1968)
- Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts (1969) [with Yoshiyuki Kuroda]
Planner[edit | edit source]
- Return of Daimajin (1966)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.