Shinji Nishikawa (西川伸司Nishikawa Shinji), also known by the pen name MASH, is a Japanese artist. Nishikawa has worked as a designer on the majority of the Heisei and Millennium Godzilla films, starting with Godzilla vs. Biollante in 1989. In addition, Nishikawa has worked on non-Godzilla tokusatsu projects such as the Toho film Rebirth of Mothra III, and several recent entries in Tsuburaya Productions' Ultra Series. Nishikawa has also illustrated Godzilla-related manga, such as Godzilla: Legend and the ongoing Monster King Godzilla manga that is serialized in TV Magazine.
- Anguirus (Godzilla vs. Ghost Godzilla)
- Ghost Godzilla / Barubaroi / Destoroyah (partially)
- Mothra Leo, Aqua Mothra, Light Speed Mothra, Armor Mothra
- Garu Garu
- Modern Type King Ghidorah / Cretaceous King Ghidorah
- Primitive Mothra
- Godzilla (Godzilla 2000: Millennium) [partially]
- Orga and Millennian (partially)
- Meganulon / Meganula (Godzilla vs. Megaguirus)
- Godzilla's skeleton
- Liopleurodon / Kamoebas (Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.)
- Mothra Imago and Larvae (Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.)
- Mothra, Minilla, Anguirus, King Caesar, Hedorah, Rodan, Manda, Kamacuras, Ebirah, Kumonga (Godzilla: Final Wars)
- God of Clay
Showing 4 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.