Super Fleet Sazer-X the Movie (2005)
|Super Star God Series|
Legendary warriors gather to protect the Earth! (この地球を守るため、伝説の戦士が集結した！)
Super Fleet Sazer-X the Movie (劇場版 超星艦隊セイザーＸ 戦え！星の戦士たち Gekijō-ban Chōsei Kantai Seizā Ekkusu Tatakae! Hoshi no Senshi-tachi, lit. Movie Version: Super Star Fleet Sazer X Fight! Star Soldiers) is a 2005 tokusatsu kaiju film produced by Toho and the fourth and final entry in the Super Star God Series. It was released to Japanese theaters on December 17, 2005.
|This plot section is useless.
Please help out by editing this page and adding the plot.
To be added.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Kazuki Omori
- Written by Toshiyuki Tanabe
- Music by Hiroshi Takagi, King Kong Kajiwara, and HAL
- Stock Music by Akira Ifukube, U-Ya Asaoka, Eddy Blues, Nakajima Mitsuo, Kojima Kenji, Hiroki Takahashi
- Special Effects by Koichi Kawakita
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Ryosuke Takahashi as Takuto Ando
- Manabu Shindo as Ad
- Ryosuke Miura as Kane
- Mami Matsuyama as Remy Freede
- Tatsuya Isaka as Date Shota
- Shiori Kanzaki as Yuka Sanada
- Shunya Isaka as Hiraga Shinya
- Shoichiro Akaboshi as Ichiro Horiguchi and Archaeologist
- Katsumi Munakata as Sojiro Ando
- Toru Minegishi as Jinguji
- Hiromi Eguchi as Mio Tendo
- Oribito Kasahara as Riki
- Robert Baldwin as Gordo
Characters and Monsters
Weapons, Vehicles, and Races
- Main article: Super Fleet Sazer-X the Movie/Gallery.
- Main article: Super Fleet Sazer-X the Movie (Soundtrack).
- Movie Version: Super Star Fleet Sazer X Fight! Star Soldiers (劇場版 超星艦隊セイザーX 戦え！星の戦士たち; Japan)
- Sazer X The Movie: Fight! Star Soldiers!
- Region: 2
- Discs: 1
- Audio: Japanese
This is a list of references for Super Fleet Sazer-X the Movie. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.