Reptilian (용가리 is a Yonggari, lit. Yonggary)1999 kaiju film co-produced by Younggu-Art Movies and Zero Nine Entertainment. It was released to South Korean theaters on July 17, 1999. An extended re-shot version of the film was released to South Korean theaters on January 20, 2001, and released internationally later in the year.
|This plot section is useless.
Please help out by editing this page and adding the plot.
To be added.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Hyung-rae Shim
- Story by Hyung-rae Shim
- Screenplay by Marty Poole
- Produced by Hyung-rae Shim
- Executive Producers David A. Smitas, P.J. Leone, Yong Ho Lee
- Music by Sung-woo Jo
- Cinematography An-hong Kim
- Edited by Steve Swersky
- Production Design by Birdy Lee
- Assistant Director Jin Man Jo
- Visual Effects Supervisor Sunny Ryu
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Dan Cashman as Lieutenant-General George Murdock
- Bruce Cornwell as Mr. Mills
- Dennis Howard as Major-General Jack Thomas
- Matt Landers as Major-General Don "Boom Boom" Howell
- Richard Livingston as Dr. Campbell
- Donna Philipson as Holly Davis
- Wiley M. Pickett as Lieutenant O'Neil
- Brad Sergi as Bud Black
- Eric Briant Wells as Captain Parker
- Harrison Young as Dr. Wendell Hughes
- D.J. Robbins as Editor
- Derrick Costa as Sergeant Archie
- Johanna Parker as Sergeant Romiski
- Alex Walters as Sergeant Michaels
- Les Brandt as Sergeant Sanchez
- Karl Calhhoun as Sergeant Andrews
- Allan Grifka as Sergeant Smitty
- Julie Kessler as Bartender Sarah Saunders
- William Hankins as Man at door
- Wilborn Monroe Kilpatrick Jr. as Dudly
- Kurt Leitner as Voice Performer
- Matthew Perniciaro as Man at bar
- Marvin Poole as Private Lewis
- Ken Wayne as Soldier/Pilot
- Chan-ho Seo as Worker
- Main article: Reptilian (film)/Gallery.
- Main article: Reptilian (soundtrack).
- 2001 Yonggary (2001용가리; 2001 South Korean re-release title)
- Yonggary vs. Cyker (English South Korean re-release title)
- Reptile (Réptil; Brazil)
- Resurrection of Godzilla (哥斯拉复活; Mainland China)
- Yongari (French working title)
- Yonggary - The Space Monster (Yonggary - Az űrbéli szörny; Hungary)
- Upgrade Yonggary (업그레이드용가리; Korea)
- South Korea - July 17, 1999 [view poster]; January 20, 2001 (Re-released extended version titled 2001 Yonggary) [view poster]
- Japan - November 10, 2001 [view poster]
- Region: 1
- Discs: 1
- Audio: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Special Features: Original trailer, Yonggary profile (3 minutes), photo gallery
- Notes: Out of print.
- Cykor and the aliens do not appear in the original 1999 South Korean version of the film, and Yonggary is portrayed as the antagonist.
- During the film, a soldier can be heard saying "Compared to this guy, Godzilla is a pussy!" before being eaten by Yonggary.
- 2001 Yonggary official site hub; Archived
This is a list of references for Reptilian (film). These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 18 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.