Godzilla's Leading Ladies (2020)
|This article concerns a recently-released film or other piece of media.
More information will be added to the article as it becomes available.
Godzilla's Leading Ladies (ゴジラとヒロイン is a Gojira to Hiroin, lit. Godzilla and the Heroines)2020 documentary on the actresses who starred in Toho tokusatsu films. It aired on NHK on December 19, 2020. Though an international release has yet to be announced, the broadcaster has already created English subtitles for the film.
- Previously-unreleased Super 8 footage shot by producer Tomoyuki Tanaka during filming on The Three Treasures, Mothra vs. Godzilla, Ebirah, Horror of the Deep, and others.
- Other films to be determined.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Takeshi Yagi
- Written by Yuji Kobayashi
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Muga Tsukaji as Dr. Tokusatsu
- Megumi Han as Handroid Meg
- Shiro Sano as Researcher of Tokusatsu Heroines
- Kumi Mizuno, star of The Three Treasures, Gorath, Matango, Frankenstein vs. Baragon, Invasion of Astro-Monster, Ebirah, Horror of the Deep, The War of the Gargantuas, Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla, and Godzilla: Final Wars
- Keiko Mari, star of Godzilla vs. Hedorah
- Megumi Odaka, star of Godzilla vs. Biollante, Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah, Godzilla vs. Mothra, Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, and Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
- Yumiko Shaku, star of Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla
- Shogo Tomiyama, producer of every Toho kaiju film from Godzilla vs. Biollante to Godzilla: Final Wars
- Main article: Godzilla's Leading Ladies/Gallery.
This is a list of references for Godzilla's Leading Ladies. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 3 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.