Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts (1969)
|Yokai Monsters films|
Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts (東海道お化け道中 is a Tōkaidō Obake Dōchū, lit. The Haunted Journey Along Tokaido)1969 tokusatsu film produced by Daiei Kyoto, and the third installment in the Yokai Monsters series. The film was released to Japanese theaters on March 21, 1969.
In feudal Japan, young Miyo has evidence that should stop the corruption in her town, but soon she finds not only her life in danger, but those of her family as well. When Miyo's grandfather is murdered on sacred grounds, the Yokai are summoned and seek out the people responsible.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Yoshiyuki Kuroda, Kimiyoshi Yasuda
- Written by Tetsuro Yoshida, Shozaburo Asai
- Organized by Yamato Yahiro
- Music by Michiaki Watanabe
- Cinematography by Hiroshi Imai
- Edited by Toshio Taniguchi
- Production design by Yoshinobu Nishioka
- 1st assistant director Mitsuaki Tsuji
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Kojiro Hongo as Hyakasuro
- Pepe Hozumi as Shinta
- Masami Burukido as Miyo
- Mutsuhiro as Toura Sakiichi
- Yoshindo Yamaji as Higaruma
- Bokuzen Hidari as Jinbei
- Kazue Tamaki
- Unnamed yokai
- Main article: Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts/Gallery.
- The Haunted Journey Along Tokaido (literal Japanese title)
- The Legend of the Yokai (La légende des Yôkai; French DVD title)
ADV DVD (2003)
- Region: 1
- Discs: 1
- Audio: Japanese (2.0 Mono)
- Special features: Trailers
- Notes: Out of print. Also included in the Yokai Monsters: Complete Collection set with Yokai Monsters: 100 Monsters and Yokai Monsters: Spook Warfare.
This is a list of references for Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 2 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.