|Please help improve this article by talk page.or discussing ideas on its|
Karasutengu's name literally translates to heavenly crow dog. "Tengu" serves as a category for a variety of different apparitions, most commonly Karasutengu and the long-nosed Daitengu.
Karasutengu's head in the Yokai Monsters series was originally modeled by Fuminori Ohashi for the Birdman from Suzunosuke Akado: The Birdman with Three Eyes (1958), and was later reused for a demon in Buddha (1961).
A Karasutengu was one of many yokai who took part in the climax, jumping around and dodging failed sword swings.
While the Karasutengu wasn't part of the main group of yokai that first attempted to fight Daimon, when Daimon's weakness was found and he cloned himself multiple times, the Tengu, along with many of Japan's other natural yokai and spirits, rushed to fight the invading Babalonian monster. When the real Daimon was found among the clones, the Tengu was asked to assist Aburasumashi and the Karakasakozo fly up and stab Daimon in the eye after he turned giant.
The Karasutengu was one of the many yokai to parade outside of the castle at the film's climax after taking part in tormenting the main antagonist.
Many Karasutengu took part in the mistaken party on top of the antagonist's flying base, along with the other yokai and spirits of Japan.
To be added.
- Yokai Monsters: 100 Monsters (1968)
- Yokai Monsters: Spook Warfare (1968)
- Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts (1969)
- The Great Yokai War (2005)
- The Great Yokai War: Guardians (2021)
- Main article: Karasutengu/Gallery.
This is a list of references for Karasutengu. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
- Tsutsumi, Tetsuya; Okubo, Kazumitsu; Abe, Nomaru; Kagami, Toshiharu; Kano, Keisuke; Suzuki, Mitsunobu; Nakamura, Satoshi; Matsui, Etsuko; Ozawa, Ryoko (30 August 2005). Revive! Great Yokai Movies Assembly. Takeshobo. ISBN 4-8124-2265-5.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.