The Killer Whale is an unusually large and seemingly immortal North Pacific right whale (Eubalaena japonica).
To be added.
- The Killer Whale, along with the novel and film featuring it, is inspired by the American novel Moby-Dick.
- You're the Strongest, Gamera, a 1995 Japanese book, includes a scenario of the author's invention similar to Toho's Destroy All Monsters, in which Gamera joins forces with several Earth monsters and former enemies of his against an alliance between the Zigrans and the Virians. One of the Earth monsters that aids Gamera is a giant whale named Whale God God Gein (鯨神 ゴッドゲイン, a certain reference to the Killer Whale. Geishin Goddo Gein) This whale is physically powerful, immune to W's cell activity suspension beams, and later battles a Zigran in New York.
- A presumbed reference to Killer Whale was planned for the 1999 film Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris, where Gamera briefly interacts with a cow-calf pair of North Pacific Right whales near the "Gamera graveyard" and the sunken ruin of Atlantis.
- The title Kujira Gami (lit. Whale God) has been used in several other franchises, most notably in the GeGeGe no Kitarō series as an alias of Dai-Kaijū, the iconic character redeveloped from Raban. Also, a scene in GeGeGe no Kitarō closely resembles one of the scenes in Daiei's film.
- Leviathan, an exceptionally large and powerful North Atlantic right whale (Eubalaena glacialis) which appeared in Time Patrol Bon, may also be inspired by Killer Whale, as both were called "demon whale" by whalers while they were simply defending themselves.
This is a list of references for Killer Whale. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 27 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.