King Godzilla (キングゴジラ is a fusion-enhanced Kingu Gojira)Godzilla clone kaiju created by the mad scientist Doctor Oniyama in Kodansha's Godzilla, King of the Monsters manga series.
King Godzilla is a chimera of Godzilla, King Ghidorah and Battra. Instead of arms, he has King Ghidorah's left and right necks and heads. He possesses Godzilla's body, but his legs are from King Ghidorah. Finally, he has Battra's wings and brain. King Godzilla is also bulkier than his normal counterpart, and has a more pronounced breastbone. If King Godzilla's chest is destroyed, he reveals that he actually has a fourth component, Biollante's DNA. This manifests in the form of her head, which he then uses to fire a powerful jet of sap from his now-repaired chest.
After having almost all of his kaiju destroyed, Dr. Oniyama combined DNA which he had harvested from Godzilla and King Ghidorah III. While exploring the seabed of Tokyo Bay with a submarine, he found the lifeless body of Battra, which he took the wings and brain from. He then unleashed it upon Japan, with Oniyama cutting off his head and personally controlling his new creation from within. King Godzilla surfaced from the ocean while Miki Hideo and his friends were flying overhead, and shot down their plane, which crashed into the water on the shores of a small island.
King Godzilla began menacing the downed humans on Oniyama's command, until Godzilla suddenly appeared, and immediately challenged King Godzilla to a fight. Weakened by his near-constant battles, Godzilla failed to avoid most of King Godzilla's attacks, but managed to rip off one of King Godzilla's Ghidorah arms. Eventually, King Godzilla lifted Godzilla into the air and dropped him onto a set of spikes, mortally wounding him.
With no opposition, Oniyama commanded King Godzilla to begin attacking Japan, and after regenerating from its injuries King Godzilla rampaged, firing a combination of Godzilla's atomic breath and King Ghidorah's gravity beams to destroy entire cities at a time.
Realizing they would have to continue the fight alone, Miki, Yosuke Hideo, and Linda Miller piloted Machine G into battle. The mech used its twin masers to deal devastating damage to King Godzilla. Machine G managed to rupture King Godzilla's chest, but then the kaiju unleashed its most powerful weapon yet, the head of Neo Biollante. King Godzilla used Neo Biollante's head to fire a powerful jet of sap at Machine G, disabling his twin masers and sending the mech falling to the ground. King Godzilla began to crush Machine G's head, but Godzilla intervened, having been restored by a bolt of lightning. After destroying King Godzilla's Neo Biollante head, Godzilla, exhausted, threw himself at King Godzilla, sending both of them falling into an active volcano. Exposed to the intense heat of the magma, Godzilla, King Godzilla and Oniyama all died.
- King Godzilla can fire Gravity Beams from his Ghidorah hands, and do so in tandem with his atomic breath.
- King Godzilla can lift things equal to or greater than his own weight, including other kaiju such as Godzilla.
- King Godzilla can fly using his Battra wings and slam into opponents.
- If King Godzilla's chest is critically wounded, he will repair it by growing the head of Biollante.
- King Godzilla boasts supreme levels of regeneration, being able to regrow conscious Ghidorah heads in just a few minutes between losing them. The only part of his body which doesn't regenerate is his chest, which instead alters itself and grows the Biollante head.
- King Godzilla can use the necks of his Ghidorah hands to strangle or ensnare opponents.
King Godzilla attempts to destroy Machine G
- King Godzilla is the fourth and final monster created specifically by Kodansha for the manga, with the others being Sea Baragon, Flying Ebirah and Machine G.
This is a list of references for King Godzilla. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 5 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.