From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Ryosaku Takayama (高山 良策 was a Takayama Ryōsaku)Japanese modeler and painter, best known for his work creating kaiju suits for Tsuburaya Productions' Ultra Series.
- Buddha (1961) - Special effects modeler
- Killer Whale (1962) - Killer Whale modeler
- Giant Horde Beast Nezura (1964) - Nezura modeler [unproduced]
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) - Monster modeler
- Daimajin (1966) - Daimajin modeler
- Gamera vs. Barugon (1966) - Barugon modeler
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967) - Monster modeler
- Gokemidoro (TV 1967) - Gokemidoro modeler [pilot]
- Ultraseven (TV 1967-1968) - Monster modeler
- Return of Ultraman (TV 1971-1972) - Monster modeler
- Assault! Human!! (TV 1972) - Jairock modeler
- Iron King (TV 1972-1973) - Monster modeler
- Daigoro vs. Goliath (1972) - Daigoro modeler
- Fireman (TV 1973) - Monster modeler
- Dinosaur Expedition Born Free (TV 1976-1977) - Tyrannosaurus modeler
- Ryosaku Takayama was initially considered to create the original Gamera suit, but turned down the offer.
- According to Nobuyuki Yasumaru, Takayama was contacted about modeling the Gorosaurus suit for King Kong Escapes, but Yasumaru ultimately decided to create it himself.
- Yoshiro Uchida plays a fictionalized version of Takayama in Nezura 1964.
This is a list of references for Ryosaku Takayama. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.