Kunio Miyauchi (宮内國郎 was a Miyauchi Kunio)Japanese film and television composer. Miyauchi began his career aspiring to be a trumpet player, but a bout of tuberculosis caused him to change his focus to composing. Miyauchi worked as a jazz composer for the early part of his career, with his work primarily appearing in radio. In the early 1960's, Miyauchi began working as a film composer for Toho, with his first major score coming with The Human Vapor in 1960. Miyauchi eventually shifted his focus to television in the later part of the decade, composing for many of Tsuburaya Productions' television programs, most notably Ultra Q and Ultraman. Miyauchi would return to score a film for Toho in 1969, when he composed the music for the tenth installment in the Godzilla series, All Monsters Attack. Miyauchi passed away from colon cancer at the age of 74 on November 27, 2006.
- The Human Vapor (1960) - Composer
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) - Composer
- Ultraman (TV 1966) - Composer
- Ultraman: Monster Movie Feature (1967) - Composer
- Mighty Jack (TV 1968) - Composer
- All Monsters Attack (1969) - Composer
- Chibira-kun (TV 1970) - Composer
- Godzilla vs. Gigan (1972) - Composer ["Godzilla March"]
- Dinosaur Squadron Koseidon (TV 1978) - Composer [theme song]
- Akio Jissouji's Ultraman (1979) - Composer
- The☆Ultraman (TV 1979) - Composer
- Ultra Q: Dark Fantasy (TV 2004) - Composer [stock music]
- Ultra Zone (TV 2011-2012) - Composer [re-recordings by Yasuhiko Fukuda]
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.