Kenichi Eguchi (江口 憲一, earning the nickname Diehard Eguchi Eguchi Ken'ichi) (ダイハード・江口 for his dedication, Daihādo Eguchi) is a Japanese cinematographer who worked frequently in tokusatsu. An employee of Toho Eizo Bijutsu since 1974, he served as the special effects director of photography on every one of Toho Pictures' kaiju films from 1989 to 2003, minus Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack. Eguchi was a frequent collaborator of Koichi Kawakita and often shared his duties with fellow cameraman Toshimitsu Oneda.
Assistant special effects cinematographer
- Ultraman Ace (TV 1972-1973) [unknown number of episodes; uncredited]
- Prophecies of Nostradamus (1974) [uncredited]
- The War in Space (1977) [uncredited]
- Magnitude 7.9 (1980) [uncredited]
Special effects cinematographer
- Bye-Bye Jupiter (1984)
- Pulgasari (1985) [with Kim Deukho]
- Tokyo Blackout (1987) [with Yuji Sato]
- Princess from the Moon (1987) [with Toshimitsu Oneda]
- Gunhed (1989)
- Godzilla vs. Biollante (1989)
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991) [with Toshimitsu Oneda]
- Godzilla vs. Mothra (1992) [with Toshimitsu Oneda]
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (1993) [with Toshimitsu Oneda]
- Orochi, the Eight-Headed Dragon (1994)
- Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (1994) [with Toshimitsu Oneda]
- Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995) [with Toshimitsu Oneda]
- Rebirth of Mothra (1996) [with Toshimitsu Oneda]
- Rebirth of Mothra 2 (1997) [with Toshimitsu Oneda]
- Rebirth of Mothra 3 (1998) [with Keiichi Sakurai]
- Godzilla 2000: Millennium (1999) [with Satoshi Murakakawa]
- Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000)
- Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (2002)
- Godzilla: Tokyo SOS (2003)
- ESPY (1974) - Assistant cinematographer [uncredited]
- Monster Planet of Godzilla (1994) - Cinematographer [uncredited]
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001) - B-unit cinematographer
This is a list of references for Kenichi Eguchi. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
- Sugita, Hiroki; Toya, Koichi; Kamatsu, Tadashi; Sasaki, Yu, eds. (1 January 1990). Encyclopedia of Godzilla. Gakken.
- Shimazaki, Jun; Nakamura, Satoshi; Maruyama, Takeshi; Tomoi, Kento (10 February 2012). Heisei Godzilla Perfection. ISBN 978-4-04-886119-9.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.