Hidemasa Nagata (永田 秀雅 was a Nagata Hidemasa)Japanese film producer and the son of former Daiei president Masaichi Nagata. Nagata produced numerous films for Daiei, including the majority of the entries in the Showa Gamera series, and served as vice-president of the company. Nagata also wrote the lyrics for "Gamera's Song" and "Gamera March." He passed away on October 3, 2017 at the age of 92.
- The Invisible Man vs. The Human Fly (1957) - Executive producer
- Giant Horde Beast Nezura (1964) - Executive producer [unproduced]
- Gamera (1965) - Executive producer [uncredited in Japanese version]
- Gamera vs. Gyaos (1967) - Executive producer / lyricist ["Gamera's Song"]
- Gamera vs. Viras (1968) - Executive producer / lyricist ["Gamera March"]
- Gamera vs. Guiron (1969) - Executive producer / lyricist ["Gamera March"]
- Gamera vs. Jiger (1970) - Executive producer / lyricist ["Gamera March"]
- Gamera vs. Zigra (1971) - Executive producer / lyricist ["Gamera March"]
- No producer was credited in the original Japanese version of Gamera; Sandy Frank's English dubbed version credits Hidemasa, while the American re-edit Gammera, the Invincible instead credits his father Masaichi.
- A fictional character based on Nagata named Shigeo appeared in the 2020 3Y Films production Nezura 1964, portrayed by Ippei Osako.
This is a list of references for Hidemasa Nagata. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />