Masaru Sato (佐藤 勝 was a Satō Masaru)Japanese composer. Considered one of the world's premier film composers in his time, Sato scored over 300 films, including frequent collaborations with directors Akira Kurosawa and Jun Fukuda. He was responsible for scoring four of the Godzilla films, as well as a handful of Toho's other tokusatsu productions. Sato passed away on December 5, 1999.
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955)
- Half Human (1955)
- The H-Man (1958)
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966)
- Son of Godzilla (1967)
- Submersion of Japan (1973)
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974)
- The Blue Stigma (1978)
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) ["Godzilla and Minilla" from Son of Godzilla, "Mechagodzilla vs. Anguirus" from Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla; uncredited]
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
- Steve Ryfle. Japan's Favorite Mon-Star: The Unauthorized Biography of "The Big G". ECW Press. p. 75. 1998.
- David Kalat. A Critical History and Filmography of Toho's Godzilla Series. McFarland & Company, Inc. Publishers. p. 3. 1997.