Masaru Sato (佐藤 勝, also romanized Masaru Satoh, was a Satō Masaru)Japanese composer. Considered one of the world's premier film composers in his time, Sato scored over 300 films, including frequent collaborations with directors Akira Kurosawa and Jun Fukuda. He was responsible for scoring four of the Godzilla films, as well as a handful of Toho's other tokusatsu productions. Sato passed away on December 5, 1999.
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955)
- Half Human (1955)
- The H-Man (1958)
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966)
- Son of Godzilla (1967)
- Submersion of Japan (1973)
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974)
- The Blue Stigma (1978)
- Godzilla Final Wars (2004) ["Godzilla and Minilla" from Son of Godzilla, "Mechagodzilla vs. Anguirus" from Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla; uncredited]
This is a list of references for Masaru Sato. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.