Masaru Sato (佐藤 勝 was a Satō Masaru)Japanese musical composer, born in Toro City, Hokkaidō on May 29, 1928. His film scores usually appeared in films directed by Akira Kurosawa, films casting Yujiro Ishihara, and several Godzilla films. Sato passed away on December 5, 1999.
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955)
- Half Human (1955)
- H-Man (1958)
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966)
- Son of Godzilla (1967)
- Submersion of Japan (1973)
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974)
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) ["Godzilla and Minilla" from Son of Godzilla, "Mechagodzilla vs. Anguirus" from Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla]
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />