Terry Rossio is an American screenwriter. His works include the original Aladdin, The Road to El Dorado, Shrek, and the Pirates of the Caribbean series; all except Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales were collaborations with Ted Elliott. From 1993 to 1994, he and Elliott wrote two drafts of Godzilla for TriStar Pictures. Though executive producer Dean Devlin and director Roland Emmerich completely rewrote the story once they joined the project, Rossio and Elliott still received writing credits on the finished film. GODZILLA '94, a graphic novel based on Rossio and Elliott's final draft and partially commissioned by Rossio, was completed in 2019. Rossio was also credited for co-writing the story for the Monsterverse film Godzilla vs. Kong, and will return as a writer for the fifth MonsterVerse film, Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire.
- Godzilla (1994) - Writer [with Ted Elliott; unproduced]
- GODZILLA (1998) - Writer [with Dean Devlin, Roland Emmerich, and Ted Elliott]
- Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) - Story [with Michael Dougherty and Zach Shields]
- Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire (2024) - Screenplay [with Jeremy Slater and Simon Barrett]
- Godzilla '94 (2019) - Story [with Ted Elliott]
This is a list of references for Terry Rossio. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 4 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.