- The Great Buddha Arrival (2018) - Director / screenwriter / executive producer / cinematographer / editor / art director[note 1]
- Hedorah Silent Spring (2019) - Director / screenwriter
- Nezura 1964 (2020) - Director / screenwriter / executive producer / editor / art director / "Nezura March" lyricist[note 2]
- Yatsuashi (2021) - Director / screenwriter
- Hoshi 35 (2023) - Director / screenwriter / planner[note 3]
- Screenwriter with Yuki Yonezawa, Kazuma Yoneyama, and Robert Hood. Cinematographer and editor with Kazuma Yoneyama and Kieron Estrada. Art director with Takuma Asai and Karin Yamada.
- Executive producer with Kazuma Yoneyama and Takuma Asai. Art director with Takuma Asai and Karin Yamada.
- Screenwriter with Akihiro Ugajin. Planner with Akihiro Ugajin and Yamato Watanabe.
This is a list of references for Hiroto Yokokawa. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.