Kazunari Yamanaka (山中 和成 is a Yamanaka Kazunari)Japanese producer. He joined Toho Pictures in 1997, first working on Rebirth of Mothra 2 as an assistant production manager, then on three of the first four Millennium Godzilla films as an assistant producer, and finally on the last two Millennium films as a producer. Yamanaka now works for TOHO Visual Entertainment as part of the Godzilla Strategic Conference. In 2022, he joined the crew of the web series Godziban for its 4th Season, replacing Takato Higuchi as producer.
Assistant production manager
- Rebirth of Mothra 2 (1997)
- Godzilla 2000: Millennium (1999)
- Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000)
- Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (2002)
- Godzilla vs. Hedorah (2021)
- Godzilla vs. Gigan Rex (2022)
- Fest Godzilla 3: Gigan Attacks (2022)
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (2023)
- Fest Godzilla 4: Operation Jet Jaguar (2023)
Selected video games
- Godzilla Generations: Maximum Impact (1999) - Co-operation
- Fantastic Collection - Godzilla: Tokyo SOS (2003) - Special thanks
- Godzilla Against Type-3 Kiryu (Mechagodzilla) Completion (2016) - Interviewee
- Godziban Book (2022) - Interviewee
- Godzilla Final Wars Completion (2023) - Interviewee
- While working on Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla, Yamanaka authored a lore document placing various kaiju in the film's continuity, though it went unused.
This is a list of references for Kazunari Yamanaka. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
- Kimura, Gaku; Nakamura, Satoshi; Tomoi, Taketo; Shimizu, Toshifumi; Aita, Hideo; Maruyama, Takeshi; Toyota, Tomohisa; Matsunomoto, Kazuhiro; Hazawa, Masato (21 December 2016). Godzilla Against Type-3 Kiryu (Mechagodzilla) Completion. Hobby Japan. ISBN 978-4-7986-1353-6.
- Inaba, Kazuhiro (21 December 2022). Godziban Book. TOHO Visual Entertainment.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.