Kazuma Yoneyama (米山 冬馬 is a Japanese filmmaker and actor. Affiliated with 3Y Co., Ltd., he is a frequent collaborator of director Yoneyama Kazuma)Hiroto Yokokawa.
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
- The Great Buddha Arrival (2018) - Screenwriter [with Hiroto Yokokawa, Yuki Yonezawa]
- Hedorah Silent Spring (2019) - Screenwriter [with Hiroto Yokokawa]
- Nezura 1964 (2020) - Executive producer [with Hiroto Yokokawa, Takuma Asai]
- Behind-the-Scenes Summarized (2022) - Executive producer [with Hiroto Yokokawa]
- Hoshi 35 (2023) - Co-director [with Daisuke Sato] / associate director
Actor[edit | edit source]
- The Great Buddha Arrival (2018) as Murata
- Hedorah Silent Spring (2019)
- Nezura 1964 (2020) as Kazuaki Yukawa
- Yatsuashi (2021) [short]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Kazuma Yoneyama. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.