William Ross (ウィリアム・ロス, also credited as Bill Ross Wiriamu Rosu) (ビル・ロス, was an Biru Rosu)American actor, writer, producer, and film dubber. Ross came to Japan after the Korean War to join the U.S. state department. By the late 1950s, however, he found steady work in the Japanese film industry, both in front of the camera and as a writer, director, and performer of English-dubbed versions of Japanese films. In 1964, he opened his own dubbing firm in Tokyo, Frontier Enterprises, which dubbed over 465 feature films into English over the next several decades. Ross passed away in Tokyo on April 19, 2014 at the age of 90.
- The Mysterians (1957) as journalist [uncredited]
- The Green Slime (1968) as Ferguson [uncredited]
- The Last Dinosaur (1977) as Hal
- The War in Space (1977) as Dr. Schmidt's imposter
- Message from Space (1978) as Mea's ship captain
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966) as Yoshimura / Red Bamboo naval officer / newspaper editor [uncredited; Frontier Enterprises dub]
- Gappa (1967) as Saburo Hayashi [uncredited; Frontier Enterprises dub]
- Son of Godzilla (1967) as Doctor Kusumi / narrator [uncredited; Frontier Enterprises dub]
- Legend of Dinosaurs and Monster Birds (1977) as Setsu Serizawa [uncredited; Frontier Enterprises dub]
- The Green Slime (1968) - Associate producer
- Gappa (1967) - English dialogue writer [Frontier Enterprises dub]
This is a list of references for William Ross. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.