Yosuke Natsuki (夏木陽介 was a Natsuki Yōsuke)Japanese actor. He is best known for his roles in kaiju films produced by Toho, including Detective Shindo in Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster and Makoto Hayashida in The Return of Godzilla. Natsuki passed away from renal cell carcinoma at the age of 81 on January 14, 2018.
- The H-Man (1958) as Man
- Dogora (1964) as Komai
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as Detective Shindo
- The Return of Godzilla (1984) as Dr. Makoto Hayashida
- Ultraseven X (TV 2007) as DEUS Commander [voice]
- The Monster X Strikes Back: Attack the G8 Summit (2008) as Secretary Narumi
- Natsuki was cast to play Dr. Hayashida in The Return of Godzilla after Akihiko Hirata, the actor originally intended to play the role, became too ill to appear in the film. Hirata would pass away from lung cancer before the film was released.
This is a list of references for Yosuke Natsuki. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />