Masao Fukazawa (深沢 政雄, known professionally as Little Man Machan Fukazawa Masao) (小人のマーチャン, was a Kobito no Māchan)Japanese entertainer and suit actor. Originally a professional midget wrestler and theater performer, Fukazawa was cast as Godzilla's son Minilla in the 1967 film Son of Godzilla. He reprised the role in the next two Godzilla films Destroy All Monsters and All Monsters Attack, and also made an appearance in the North Korean film Pulgasari as the juvenile Pulgasari. Fukazawa passed away sometime in 2000, between the ages of 78 and 79.
- Son of Godzilla (1967) as Minilla
- Destroy All Monsters (1968) as Minilla
- All Monsters Attack (1969) as Minilla
- Emergency 10-4, 10-10 (TV 1972) as Alien Rock [episode 20]
- Ultraman Story (1984) as Dokkun
- Pulgasari (1985) as juvenile Pulgasari
- Ultra Q the Movie (1990) as Wadatuzin (Dogu statue form) / fisherman
- Mikadoroid (1991) as man at lodging house
Fukazawa (center) with All Monsters Attack suit actors Yasuhiko Kakuko and Haruo Nakajima
This is a list of references for Masao Fukazawa. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 3 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.