Tohl Narita (成田 亨, also known by the one-time psuedonym Tohl Muko Narita Tōru) (武庫 透, was a Muko Tōru)Japanese production designer, sculptor, and author. He worked in various capacities on Showa era films and television series from both Toho and Tsuburaya Productions. Perhaps most famously, Narita served as an art director and monster designer on Ultraman. In 1969, he established the art company Mot Boule (モ・ブル for his work in film and television. Mo Buru) Narita passed away on February 26, 2002 due to multiple cerebral infarcts. He is survived by his son, actor Kairi Narita.
Assistant special effects art director
Special effects art director
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) [episodes 5, 7, 10-11, 13-16, 18-21, 23-24, 26][a]
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967) [episodes 1, 4, 6, 8-25]
- Ultraman (1967) [compilation movie]
- Monster Booska (TV 1966-1967) [episodes 9, 21-22, 24]
- Mighty Jack (TV 1968) [unknown number of episodes]
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967) [episodes 2-3, 5, 7]
- Ultraseven (TV 1967-1968) [episodes 1-31; with Yoshimi Iwasaki][b]
- Assault! Human!! (TV 1972) [recurring]
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967) - Monster designer [episodes 26-39][c]
- The War of the Gargantuas (1966) - Monster designer [uncredited]
- Flying Saucer War Bankid (TV 1976) - Alien Bukimi designer [episodes 6-26, uncredited]
- Shin Ultraman (2022) - Ultraman/Kaiju/Extraterrestrials original designer [posthumous]
- Name misspelled as 成田享 in all episodes except 7, 10, 16, and 19-20.
- Billed above Iwasaki in all episodes except 23-25.
- Credited as part of the special effects unit on episodes 26-29, and in the main unit thereafter.
This is a list of references for Tohl Narita. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.