When I was a child, I was a bit scared when I saw Mechagodzilla on television (ha). But, its presence is cool. (子供の頃に、テレビでメカゴジラをボッコボコにしている姿を見て、ちょっと恐かったです（笑） でも、あの存在感はカッコイイですね)
— Kenta Miyake on working on the GODZILLA anime trilogy
Kenta Miyake (三宅健太 is a Miyake Kenta)Japanese voice actor. Active since 1999, Miyake has performed voice roles in countless anime, video games, and tokusatsu productions during his career. Miyake also dubs Hollywood productions into Japanese, most notably providing the Japanese voice for Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Miyake voices the character of Rilu-elu Belu-be in the GODZILLA anime trilogy.
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) as Nick [voice, Japanese version]
- GODZILLA: Planet of the Monsters (2017) as Major Rilu-elu Belu-be [voice]
- Rampage (2018) as Burke [voice, Japanese dub]
- GODZILLA: City on the Edge of Battle (2018) as Major Rilu-elu Belu-be [voice]
- GODZILLA: The Planet Eater (2018) as Major Rilu-elu Belu-Be [voice]
- Godzilla Singular Point (TV 2021) as Michael Steven [voice]
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />