This article is missing citations or references to back up most things within it.
Please help out by finding a reliable source to add to this article. Otherwise, take what is said here with a grain of salt.
Franklin Wendell "Frank" Welker is a prolific American voice actor and vocalist. He is best known for performing the voices of the characters Fred Jones and Scooby-Doo in the Scooby-Doo franchise, and Megatron in the Transformers franchise since each series' conception. Welker also frequently provides animal vocalizations for various films and television series, including the vocalizations for the Godzilla from the 1998 film and various kaiju in Pacific Rim.
- Rebirth of Mothra III (1998) as Desghidorah [stock vocalizations, uncredited]
- GODZILLA (1998) as Godzilla / Baby Godzilla [vocalizations]
- Godzilla: The Series (TV 1998-2000) as Godzilla / Nanotech Creature / Chameleon / Armillaria [stock vocalizations, uncredited]
- Godzilla 2000: Millennium (1999) as Godzilla [American version; stock vocalizations, uncredited]
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) as Zilla [stock vocalizations, uncredited]
- Always: Sunset on Third Street 2 (2007) as Godzilla [stock vocalizations, uncredited]
- Godzilla: Unleashed (2007) as Obsidius / Krystalak [stock vocalizations, uncredited]
- Pacific Rim (2013) as various kaiju [stock vocalizations, uncredited]
- According to Simon Strange, all monster sound effects for Godzilla: Unleashed were provided to Atari and Pipeworks by Toho, and the developers themselves did not knowingly sample stock sound effects from other actors. Obsidius and Krystalak's roars happened to both be stock sound effects performed by Frank Welker for productions such as The Land Before Time, and like all other roars in the game were provided by Toho.
This is a list of references for Frank Welker. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.