Hideyo Amamoto (天本
- Monkey Sun (1959) as secretary general
- The Three Treasures (1959) as spectator
- The Secret of the Telegian (1960) as Onishi's henchman
- Gorath (1962) as drunk
- Matango (1963) as transitional Matango
- Atragon (1963) as Mu high priest
- Dogora (1964) as Maki
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as Maas Doulina Salno's butler[a]
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) as mysterious old man [episode 28]
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966) as Red Bamboo ship naval officer
- The Killing Bottle (1967) as ZZZ hitman
- King Kong Escapes (1967) as Dr. Who
- Mighty Jack (TV 1968) as Murakami personnel
- All Monsters Attack (1969) as Shinpei Minami
- Return of Ultraman (TV 1971) as observatory staff member [episode 23]
- Ultraman Leo (TV 1974) as Dodole [episode 24]
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001) as Hirotoshi Isayama
- Ultraman Cosmos (TV 2002) [episode 57]
- Shusuke Kaneko specifically wrote the role of Hirotoshi Isayama in Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack for Hideyo Amamoto. This would be one of the actor's last roles before his death in 2003.
- Called "Wu" in the film's English dub.
This is a list of references for Hideyo Amamoto. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.