Hideyo Amamoto (天本 英世, also known by the erroneous reading Eisei Amamoto Amamoto Hideyo) (あまもと えいせい, was a Amamoto Eisei)Japanese actor who appeared in countless television and film productions from the 1950's to the early 2000's. He is best known for his roles as Dr. Shinigami in the original Kamen Rider series and Professor K in Nebula Mask Machineman, as well as the roles of Shinpei Minami in All Monsters Attack and Dr. Who in King Kong Escapes. Amamoto passed away of acute pneumonia on March 23, 2003, at age 77.
- Monkey Sun (1959) as Secretary General
- The Three Treasures (1959) as Spectator
- The Secret of the Telegian (1960) as Onishi's henchman
- Gorath (1962) as Drunk
- Matango (1963) as Transitional Matango
- Atragon (1963) as Mu high priest
- Dogora (1964) as Maki
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as Wu, Maas Doulina Salno's butler
- Kwaidan (1965) as Heinai's servant
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) as Mysterious old man [episode 28]
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966) as Red Bamboo Ship naval officer
- King Kong Escapes (1967) as Dr. Who
- Mighty Jack (TV 1968) as Murakami personnel
- All Monsters Attack (1969) as Shinpei Minami
- Return of Ultraman (TV 1971) as Observatory staff member [episode 23]
- Ultraman Leo (TV 1974) as Dodole [episode 24]
- The Blue Stigma (1978) as Parliamentarian
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001) as Prophet Hirotoshi Isayama
- Ultraman Cosmos (TV 2002) [episode 57]
- Shusuke Kaneko specifically wrote the role of Hirotoshi Isayama in Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack for Hideyo Amamoto. This would be one of the actor's last roles before his death in 2003.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.