Hideyo Amamoto (天本 英世, also known by the pseudonym Eisei Amamoto Amamoto Hideyo) (あまもと えいせい, was a Amamoto Eisei)Japanese actor who appeared in countless television and film productions from the 1950's to the early 2000's. He is best known for the role of Dr. Shinigami in the original Kamen Rider series, as well as the roles of Shinpei Inami in All Monsters Attack and Dr. Who in King Kong Escapes. Amamoto passed away of acute pneumonia on March 23, 2003, at age 77.
- The Three Treasures (1959) as Spectator
- The Secret of the Telegian (1960) as Onishi's henchman
- Gorath (1962) as Drunk
- Matango (1963) as Transitional Matango
- Atragon (1963) as Mu High Priest
- Dogora (1964) as Maki
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as Wu, Selina Salno's butler
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) as Mysterious Old Man [episode 28, "Open Up!"]
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966) as Red Bamboo Ship Naval Officer
- King Kong Escapes (1967) as Dr. Who
- Mighty Jack (TV 1968) as Murakami Personnel
- All Monsters Attack (1969) as Shinpei Inami
- The Return of Ultraman (TV 1971) as Observatory staff member [episode 23, "Dark Monsters Spit Out the Stars!"]
- Ultraman Leo (TV 1974) as Dodole [episode 24, "The Beautiful Virgo Maiden"]
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001) as Prophet Hirotoshi Isayama
- Ultraman Cosmos (TV 2002) [episode 57, "Door of Snow"]
- Shusuke Kaneko specifically wrote the role of Hirotoshi Isayama in Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack for Hideyo Amamoto. This would be one of the actor's last acting roles before his death in 2003.
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.