Robert Dunham (ロバート・ダンハム, also credited as Dan Yuma Robāto Danhamu) (ダン・ユマ, was an Dan Yuma)American actor, writer, racecar driver, journalist, entrepreneur and former U.S. Marine. Dunham was stationed in Yokohama, Japan as a Marine, during which time he learned how to speak fluent Japanese. After being honorably discharged, Dunham remained in Japan and lived in Tokyo for 22 years. While living in Japan, Dunham opened his own import/export business, and appeared as an actor in several films produced by Toho during the country's "Golden Age" of cinema. Dunham passed away on August 6, 2001 at the age of 70.
- Mothra (1961) as New Kirk City police chief
- The Last War (1961) as Allied Forces personnel
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) as U.S. Navy Officer [uncredited; scene removed from Japanese cut]
- Dogora (1964) as Mark Jackson
- The Green Slime (1968) as Capt. Martin
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973) as Emperor Antonio / Seatopian on motorcycle
- ESPY (1974) as Aircraft captain
- Although Dunham could speak fluent Japanese and did not usually require being dubbed over in his film appearances, in the Japanese version of Godzilla vs. Megalon he was dubbed over by Goro Naya.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.