Isao Zushi (図師 勲 is a former Zushi Isao)Japanese suit actor. Beginning his career on Tsuburaya Productions' Ultraman Ace, he was employed as an intern at Bin Furuya's company Bin Promotion, portraying several monsters in the live stage show Assault! Human!!. He alternated with Toru Kawai in the role of Godzilla in Zone Fighter, in which he also played the majority of the Terror-Beasts, including King Ghidorah and Gigan. Zushi reprised the role of Godzilla the following year in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla. He also portrayed the monster Debura in Toho's Kure Kure Takora.
- Ultraman Ace (TV 1972-1973) as Terrible-Monsters [episodes 13-24][a]
- Assault! Human!! (TV 1972) as Various kaiju [unknown number of episodes]
- Zone Fighter (TV 1973) Terror-Beasts [episodes 1-26][b] / Godzilla [with Toru Kawai; uncredited]
- Kure Kure Takora (TV 1973-1974) as Debura [unknown number of episodes]
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974) as Godzilla
- Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975) as Godzilla [stock footage]
- Godzilla Final Wars (2004) as Godzilla [stock footage]
- "The Men Who Played Biragon and Debura: Mamoru Kusumi and Isao Zushi Interviews" Toho Video Kure Kure Takora Vol. 3 DVD special feature (2016)
- Baraba, King Crab, Cowra, Hotarunga, Black Pigeon, King Kappa, Zemistlar, Aprasar, Black Satan, Giant Yapool, Mazaron Man, & Mazarius
- Zushi is credited as "Terror-Beast" on all 26 episodes of Zone Fighter and is the only person to be credited with said role, even on episodes where multiple monsters appear (sometimes simultaneously). Based on the episodes which only feature one monster, it can be assumed that the list of characters he played includes, but is not limited to: Destro-King, Dorola, King Ghidorah, Gelderah, Gigan, Barakidon, Garoborg, Detragon, Zandora, Mogranda, Balgaras, Gundarguirus, Goram, Super Jikiro, Bakugon, Needlar, & Grotogauros.
This is a list of references for Isao Zushi. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.