Kojiro Hongo (本郷功次郎 was a Hongō Kōjirō)Japanese film and television actor. He was perhaps most well-known for his roles in Daiei's tokusatsu and kaiju films in the 1960's, particularly the Gamera films. His acting career lasted from 1959 to 2004, at which point he suffered a stroke and was forced to retire. Despite this, he recovered from the stroke and continued to live a healthy life until he passed away of heart failure on February 14, 2013, at the age of 74.
- Kujira Gami (1962) as Shaki
- Gamera vs. Barugon (1966) as Keisuke Hirata
- Return of Daimajin (1966) as Lord Juro
- Gamera vs. Gyaos (1967) as Foreman Shiro Tsutsumi
- Gamera vs. Viras (1968) as Scoutmaster Mr. Shimida
- Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts (1969) as Hyakasuro
- Gamera: Guardian of the Universe (1995) as Captain of the Nojima
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.