Haruyoshi Nakamura (中村 晴吉 is a former Nakamura Haruyoshi)Japanese suit actor. Nakamura played numerous kaiju roles in the first three entries of Tsuburaya Productions' Ultra Series, and is best known for playing the titular character of the series Kaiju Booska as well as Kamoebas in Space Amoeba.
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) as Gorgos [episode 7, "S.O.S. Mount Fuji"] / M1 [episode 10, "The Underground Super Express Goes West"] / Kanegon [episode 15, "Kanegon's Cocoon"] / Peter [episode 26, "Blazing Victory"]
- Ultraman (TV 1966) as Greenmons [episode 5, "Secret of the Miloganda"] / Antlar [episode 7, "The Blue Stone of Baraji"; uncredited] / Aboras [episode 19, "Demons Rise Again"]
- Kaiju Booska (TV 1966-1967) as Booska
- Ultraseven (TV 1967-1968) as Alien Spell [episode 12, "From a Planet With Love"] / King Joe [episodes 14 and 15, "The Ultra Garrison Goes West, Part 1" and "The Ultra Garrison Goes West, Part 2"] / Annon [episode 16, "The Eye That Shines in the Darkness"] / Alien Bado [episode 19, "Project Blue"]
- Latitude Zero (1969) as Bat Man
- Space Amoeba (1970) as Kamoebas
Nakamura (center, wearing white) and Teruo Aragaki (wearing black) among other crew members on the set of Ultraman
Nakamura donning the under-construction Antlar suit
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.