Garasharp attacked Shinjuku in Japan, prompting Gamera to arrive and battle her. During the battle, Garasharp stuck her tongue down Gamera's throat, absorbing most of Gamera's energy which paralyzed Gamera, turning him white and ballooning Garasharp to enourmous proportions. With her newly acquired strength, Garasharp proceeded to destroy Shunjuku.
After time passes, Gamera has recovered to confront Garasharp again, this time in the suburbs of Tokyo. During their second fight, Garasharp swallowed a few explosives. Gamera used his fire on Garasharp, but again the cobra absorbed it into her mouth. The fire, however, agitated the explosives inside Garasharp's throat and as a result, she was brutally decapitated by the explosion. When two of Garasharp's offspring emerged from her body, the JSDF moved in to exterminate the small monsters. However, Gamera intervened. Landing near the baby monsters, Gamera allowed them to slither onto his back. Flying away so that the military could not harm the tiny Garasharp serpents, Gamera took them to a deserted tropical island, and proceeded to break off their horns and fangs, leaving the monsters on their new home where they wouldn't cause any further harm to humanity.
- By using her tongue, Garasharp can absorb heat from any source to increase her own size.
- Garasharp can exhale a poisonous white mist from her mouth.
- The rattle of the tip of Garasharp's tail can emit a supersonic noise.
- Garasharp carries her offspring within her body to protect them. These offspring are very strong despite their age and size, and are able to survive their parent being destroyed without any injury. They also survive Gamera breaking off their horns and fangs.
- The Last Hope (2017)
- Garasharp bleeds purple blood, like Barugon and Space Gyaos.
- A kaiju based on Garasharp, called "Garansharp," appears in the manga Manga Boys Special Edition: Gamera.
Showing 1 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.