Gamera vs. Garasharp (1991)
A giant serpent-like monster, called Garasharp, appears and starts destroying Tokyo. Gamera soon appears and kills Garasharp. Then, two baby Garasharps crawl out of their mother's carcass. The military tries to kill them, but Gamera lets them crawl onto his back and he flies them to a remote tropical island. He breaks off their horns and fangs and leaves them to live freely on the island.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Supervised by Noriaki Yuasa
- Story and drafting by Nisan Takahashi
- Illustrations and kaiju design by Akira Inoue
- Gamera vs. Giant Evil Beast Garasharp (ガメラ対大邪獣ガラシャープ; Gamera tai Daijajū Garashāpu)
- It is a common misconception that Gamera vs. Garasharp is a condensed version of a scrapped Gamera film and not an original short. According to the short's supervisor Noriaki Yuasa, "The creator of the film announced that it was the un-produced Gamera movie. But Garasharp is a character which was made specifically for the bonus tr[a]ck of the LD set." Had Daiei not gone bankrupt in 1971, Gamera's next opponent was intended to be a serpent, but it was a two-headed beast codenamed W.
This is a list of references for Gamera vs. Garasharp. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: